There are certain chemicals in the cells, which line the blood vessels in the lungs. These assist control how wide or narrow the blood vessels in the lungs get.
Revatio drug works by increasing levels of one of these chemical substances. This assists the blood vessels to relax so blood and also oxygen can flow more freely.
Revatio medicine is a 20-mg tablet that you take 3 times a day. Revatio 20 mg can be taken with as well as without food. The recommended dosage of this medical product is 20 mg three times a daily.
To take Revatio 20 mg properly, you should:
Take all three dosages every day — and try taking this doses at the same time every day that it is easier to remember.
Not stop taking Revatio without first talking to the qualified doctor.
Be sure to follow your physician's advice — you will get the maximum from your treatment if you take Revatio medicine the way the qualified doctor tells you
If you miss a dosage of this medication, take tablet soon as you remember it, as long as it's not too close to the next dose.
Talk to your doctor, if you have questions about how to take Revatio 20 mg.
As with any drug, Revatio pills may cause side effects.
In studies, the side effects reported most were:
- Upset stomach;
- Trouble sleeping;
- Flushing (a “head rush” feeling or feeling “red in the face”).
Very few patients had to stop taking Revatio because of by-effects. Loss of hearing or sudden decrease has been reported in patients, who take PDE5 inhibitors, comprising Revatio online medicine. It is not probable to determine whether these occurrences are related directly to the inhibitors of PDE5 or to other factors. People who took inhibitors of PDE5 for impotence had a sudden decrease or even loss of sight. It is not probable to know if these incidents are related directly to these medicinal agents or something else. Be sure to let the qualified doctor know if you have any by-effects while taking Revatio.
Only the qualified doctor can decide if Revatio 20 mg is right for you. Revatio medicine isn't right for everyone person.
You should NEVER buy Revatio, if you take medical products with nitrates in them. This comprises nitroglycerin for chest pain.
Revatio 20 mg should not be taken with the medicinal agent ritonavir (taken in patients with HIV). Don't take Revatio online with antifungals such as itraconazole and ketoconazole.
Tell your personal health care specialist about any medicinal agents or health products you are now using. If you take any of the medical products listed below, your physician may need to adjust your dosage:
- Seizure medication, such as phenytoin or carbamazepine;
- Alpha-blockers for blood pressure or prostate problems;
- Medicine for tuberculosis like rifampin or rifabutin;
- Blood thinners, such as warfarin sodium;
- Certain HIV medicines.
Discuss your health status with the qualified doctor to see if Revatio is right for you.
Tell your personal health care specialist if you have or ever had:
- Problems with low as well as high blood pressure or blood circulation;
- Heart problems such as irregular heartbeat, stroke, heart attack, or chest pain (angina);
- Severe liver or kidney disease;
- An eye problem called retinitis pigmentosa;
- Any blood problems such as cancer of bone marrow or blood cells, sickle cell anemia;
- Any sickness or problem with the shape of the penis;
- A stomach ulcer or any bleeding problem.
As well tell your personal health care specialist if you're pregnant, could be pregnant, and also are breast-feeding. The effects of Revatio 20 mg in these patients aren't known.
Revatio medicine is available only by prescription from the qualified physician. In many cases, prescriptions may be filled at your local drugstore.
Talking to your personal health care specialist is an important part of your treatment. You should ask questions. You should learn as much as you can about Revatio. This will assist you get the most from your treatment.
Remember to tell your doctor:
Below are questions you may want to ask the qualified doctor.
- - All medical products that you take, comprising over-the-counter medicines or nutritional or herbal medicines;
- - Whether you become pregnant as well as plan to become pregnant;
- - How you feel and if you have had a problems and also improvements;
- - Any side effects you may have had;
- - Any medical problems in your family.
- How frequently should I visit or speak to my personal health care specialist?
- Should I change exercise routine, my diet, or lifestyle?
- How do I take Revatio 20 mg?
- What are my treatment options? Is Revatio medicine right for me?
- What are the possible side effects of Revatio 20 mg?
- What can I expect if I take Revatio drug as prescribed?
- If I have by-effects while taking Revatio 20 mg, what should I do?
Buy Revatio, which is a prescription medicinal agent approved for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension. Order revatio, which belongs to a class of medical products called phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors. This medicinal agent is designed to assist relieve symptoms in people with pulmonary arterial hypertension, which can improve their ability to exercise and also delay a significant event, which may worsen their physical condition.